Pages

9/22/13

Fantastick Vegetables!

     So last night I went with my friends to see a production of The Fantasticks. They didn't like the production very much, or the play itself. I found that the first act tied together was well done, but they couldn't tie the third act together, it was too scattered.
    They also didn't like the music very much. I actually liked some of the songs. And I thought that the female lead's range was remarkable. I'll admit that the male lead wasn't the greatest singer, but I thought his acting was great! And the costume designer did a great job considering that it was a low budget production. Overall, I liked it a lot and I would enjoy seeing a different production someday.
Here's one of the songs that I remember well.

 
I'm sure that with me, my parents planted a carrot and got a butternut squash.  And unfortunately they don't like butternut squash. But then there's my sister who ended up being a Shroom, so.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment