Pages

9/18/13

Hallways

     Hallways...no one likes them. Not even I, and I like a lot of things. There's just too many people in them and it's impossible to get places. My best friend hates them since he usually gets shoved up against the lockers. I don't know how this will help my friend's problem, but I've deduced a couple ways to get down the upriver current of students.

1. Get behind a really tall person that's going the same way you are and ride their trail to your destination. (I'm fairly tall myself so this doesn't apply to me as much, but this is a good way to get places if you are small).

2. Just keep walking. (People will move once they realize you aren't going to stop).

3. Shout, "cattle, get out of the way! MOOOOOVE!" (I haven't personally tried this one, but I'm sure it would work).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment