Pages

3/18/15

iZombie

Did anyone else see the premiere of iZombie last night? I did, only because the new episode of the Flash was on prior, but still. I didn't hate it. In fact, it was sort of cool. CW makes kind of bad ass shows. I love that they're finally adapting all these great comics into awesome live action TV shows!

Also, finally there's a kick-ass female protagonist that is awesome! I mean, Laurel on Arrow is finally cool, but she never really got to me. They're just lucky that Felicity came along.

But it was about time that there was a female leading the entire show. Well now, the zombie in iZombie is one bad-ass chick that I can totally relate to!

Plus, hot guys! There is always an abundance of hot guys in their shows! That's reason enough to watch the CW. Seriously. Take a look:










No comments:

Post a Comment