Pages

3/26/15

Q&A For Colm

There a lot of fun questions that don't really require an entire blog post to answer, so I thought I'd put the answers here. Feel free to ask more questions!

Q: Can you juggle?

A: You know, I used to be able to. I probably still could. I don't think I could ever juggle more than 4 objects though.


Q: Are you religious?

A: It really depends on how you define religion. I'm not associated with any religious affiliation, but I respect those that are. I have a personal philosophy of ethics and morals based on life as I experience it, and I'm a firm believer in equality and treating others the way that you want to be treated. So I may not be "religious" per-se, but I am very passionate and opinionated.


Q: What's your favorite joke?

A: Just watch this.



Q: Where did you grow up?

A: Chicago, Illinois. I actually loved it. Especially the pizza.


Q: Are you a good liar?

A: Yes. Pfffft, hahahahahahahahahaha. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment